Monday, January 02, 2006

Crazy Crazy Tokyo


Rain in Shibuya
Night in Tokyo (not my bike, just random)
After we got back from PNG I spent a lot of time in Tokyo organizing the PIGA and Fujimamas art shows but also just becasue I love Tokyo. There was so much energy there. I especially loved hanging out in Harajuku seeing all the crazy fashions and shopping. I have a big soft spot for Yoyogi Park in the summer- kids out dancing and doing karaoke, people picnicing and all kinds of people making music and having fun. There is just such an awesome vibe. It's even fun being soaked in the rainy season and putting up with the killer summer humidity.
My paintings in the PIGA 2 Show in Shibuya
Jeff, Dave, Kat, Lindsay, Justine and Natalie on the metro

(left)Harajuku dude- Anything goes i guess!
Harajuku Fashion girl

Harajuku is full of crazy fashions. people go there to be seen, photographed and to stand out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home