Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Long Time No Write


I am finally resurrecting the blog. It's a terrible excuse but I really was so busy and the computer has not been my friend.

I was in Japan enjoying the snow again. I just can't keep away from the place.
Niseko- From the Peak (Backside)
Me, Lindsay and Miranda
The sunny slightly windblown day, we found the secret powder stashes though
George, George, Hisayo, me
Dan, Rob

Frangelico nightcap in Gyu Bar (Fridge Bar)

Home! BDL
Jump the HIACE this year in "Dylans Park"



Jerod and Daddy making a BBQ next to the gondola DJ Booth


Mud MUd Glorious Mud... Outdoor Natural muddy hot springs surrounded by snow but smelling rather like eggs.



Mt Yotei in the Early morning- I have yet to climb it though



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home